We are looking for Experienced Application Consultants to work in PLM Implementation team, to be responsible for the configuration and customization of PLM Projects.
If you are;
- Having Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Software Engineering ,
- Having Hands-on project experience in an Enterprise Software Implementation area preferably in PLM projects,
- Having knowledge and hands-on experience in C++ and Java Programing but not willing to be a software developer,
- Having knowledge about Oracle and SQL Server Database systems,
- Ready to take responsibility in implementation projects for analysing, design, configuration, customization, data migration, integration, report development, test, training and support,
- Willing to get experience in various industries and develop yourself,
- Completed the military service requirement (for male candidates),
- Having no restriction for travelling,
- Having advance level English
you should apply for this position.
- Being part of the PLM Team to deliver project implementation services for presales and postsales projects
- Taking role in each phase of the projects including requirement analisys, data migration, configuration, test, training, documentations, customization and support
- Delivering customer demos